Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentine Puns at their Best....

 I Chews You Bubblegum Valentine's Day Gift from the blog Love the Day.

You're just Write for Me Valentine's Day Gift from FamilyFun.

I Wheelie Like You from the blog ThirtyHandmadeDays.

I have a Crush on You Valentine's Day Gift. Found on The Morphy's thanks to the awesome Kerri! I originally say this via Bree on Pinterest.

I've had my Eye on You from the blog dandee.

Our class would Knot be the same without you from the blog dandee

 I Dig You from FamilyFun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE all of these ideas! Too funny - the crush idea is from a friend of a friend of mine's blog. She did it for her daughter's preschool class. LOVE IT! http://themorphys.blogspot.com/2011/02/be-mine.html

Unknown said...

I love all of these ideas...so simple yet so cute!!!

craftedbylindy said...

Kerri, you're awesome! Thank you so much for the link! I've updated the post. I sooo want to drink a crush now, haha!

Diana - I totally agree!