Tuesday, July 05, 2011

New in the Shop....

 While the Canada Post strike/lockout was on I found myself with a lot more time which ending up being a great thing because I came up with more designs for my shop...

 I now have Chevron Wall Art Prints in my shop in 6 different colours. Prints are 5.5" x 5.5" square and are made with textured white cardstock. You can see all 6 here.

I also added 4 new Wall Art Animal Prints to my shop, Marvin the Monkey, Carol the Kitty Cat, Russel the Rabbit and Simon the Seal. Animal Wall Art Prints are 5.5" x 5.5" square and are made with textured white cards stock. You can see them all here.

 I have a new line of 7 cards in my shop! Sweet Sayings such as "Oh Sugar, Sugar", "Cheeky Bugger" and "Be Mine Sunshine". You can see all 7 designs here.

6 new Animal Happy Birthday Greeting Cards were also added to the shop, Monkey, Cat, Seal, Zebra, Rabbit, and Bear. You can see them all here


3 comments:

Lori-Ann said...

so much cuteness! I love the monkey. And the chevron. And the sugar. What's not to love?

Erin said...

LOVE them all Lindy! So that strike wasn't such a bad thing after all:)

craftedbylindy said...

Lori-Ann - lol...thank you! Glad you like them!

Erin - thanks so much! I know, it was a blessing in disguise! :)