Monday, October 24, 2011

PonderandStitch....

Right out of the envelope.

Look what arrived in my mailbox last week! I have been in love with the Etsy shop PonderandStitch since just after it opened. I've been eyeing a custom embroidery cuff for awhile that I wanted to get my kids names put on but figured I'd better wait till I was official done having kidlets. Well the other day I wondered over to find an item for a treasury and what did I see but this amazing necklace! Next thing I know my eye caught sight of a cuff in the cutest fabric and I was sold. I am now the proud owner of two of the most amazing pieces. I'd also like to add that I've never received anything packaged so nicely! The card, the box, the string, all wonderful!

Slowly taking it apart.



This shop really is awesome and Amy, the shop owner is so nice she ever adjusted the cuff down in size a bit so that it would fit my wrist perfectly! This shop has many fun items that would make great Christmas gifts. Be sure to give it a look see.

Self Portrait.

3 comments:

Amanda Y said...

Oh what a beautiful cuff, and the packaging- amazing!!!

Amy said...

Awwww! This is the sweetest post ever- thank you! :) I'm so glad you liked the pieces..I made a cuff for myself out of that same brown fabric. I love it so much and wanted to make sure I didn't run out before I got one. lol

Thanks again for everything. I really appreciate it! xoxo

craftedbylindy said...

Amanda - I agree fully!

Amy - you're welcome! I've wanted one of your cuffs for so long. I'm so glad I finally have one and I love the necklace too!