Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Furniture....

Okay so after yesterday's rant I thought I'd show some examples of the type of furniture I'm looking for. Now I am well aware that some of these pieces probably cost the astronomical amount that I complained about in yesterday's post but I'm not buying these...I'm just looking and hoping that one day I'll find a beautiful piece like these at a reasonable price. Currently we're looking for two bedside tables, a dresser, a long cabinet to put our tv on, another long cabinet with storage for behind our couch, a dresser or cabinet for our front entry. That's not a lot right? Yeash! All of these can be found via my For the Home pinboard on Pinterest.








6 comments:

Defesa das crianças said...

Quanta coisa linda, cada uma decoração mais fofa que a outra.

Anonymous said...

Have you checked out EQ3? I think there is one in Calgary. Not quite Ikea "reasonable" but not bad. I like there style, but haven't purchased from there yet to be able to speak about the quality?

http://eq3.com/cat-eq3/index.html

KristiMcMurry said...

Love the style of these! I have a record player that looks like one you have posted here. It was my grandmothers. It's one of my favorite pieces!

craftedbylindy said...

Thank you so much for all of yoru comments!

KoJoZo - I have checked out EQ3. I love their style too. We went in looking for a tv cabinet as we decided we'd get the living room done first. It would seem that EQ3 doesn't believe in tv's as they had barely anything that would work. haha! We do go in there often but never purchased from them either. One day maybe. Thank you for the suggestion! : )

Kristi - I'm very jealous of your record player cabinet! Love those so much!

Thanks again everyone!

Ocean said...

Great information about outdoor furniture here is also some more information on Outdoor Furniture.

Cuci Sofa Pulogadung said...

Thaank you for writing this