Wednesday, March 03, 2010

The Modern Cupcake




Oh my delicious goodness, look at this website!!!! Ticings - you bake the canvas we'll do the rest!
Ticings offers "decorative edible sheets of icing that quickly add modern design features to cakes, cookies, brownies and cupcakes.". Ticings come in 2 1/2" for regular sized cupcakes, 1 1/4" for mini cupcakes and full sheets for cakes. Such a brilliant idea and wonderful modern designs. Currectly Ticings only ships within the U.S. but I'm crossing my fingers Canada will be added on soon! Be sure to check out this website to see all of the amazing designs offered.
Pssst - a huge thank you to www.bontonvintage.etsy.com for introducting me to this website!

4 comments:

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SoBella Creations said...

My girls usually get an edible picture on their birthday cakes. I think it is pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

lindsay, thanks so much for being so complimentary of my site and products!

as a matter of fact, we are working on shipping to canada, australia and europe in the next week via USPS global priority mail so please stay tuned as we will be updating our site with this info very soon.

have a delicious week!
mia & joan (the sweettoofs)

craftedbylindy said...

I'm glad you like this shop as much as I do and I'm thrilled to hear that more shipping options will be added soon! Woo hoo!