The little things that make me happy have been popping into my head lately so I thought I'd make a list. The trouble with lists is you can never think of everything all at the same time but this is a pretty good start. I'll just have to add on as I think of more. What little things make you truely happy?
* Orange juice mixed with Sprite. No pulp and a straw.
* Cherry tomatoes when you squish them in your mouth
* Yellow Canola fields especially if a thunder storm is rolling in.
* Thunder storms/Rainy Days
* Warm Brownies with ice cream
* Sour Cream - oh how I miss you!
* Driving with the windows rolled down and the music loud.