Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Polaroid Cards

As mentioned a few posts ago, I've opened a shop on Etsy. Crafted By Lindy - For the Love of All Things Paper. I've loved stationary for as long as I can remember. Every time I come across a cute product I snatch it up and have quite the collection going. I've also been making my own cards for years now. So I decided to take my obsession one step further and my Etsy Shop was born. From time to time I'll be posting new products here on the blog to show you what I've been up too.

Introducing....Set of 3 All Occasion Polaroid Cards. Perfect for birthdays, weddings or just to say hello. Would also make a great gift! Cards come with 3 Brown Bag envelopes. You can see more details here.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Love them! You are so talented!