Monday, December 15, 2008

Snowed in.....well sort of......

Aden and I are snowed in today...well sort of. We can get out just fine but the box heater cord on my truck brock off yesterday so we weren't able to plug it in. I got Aden all packed up to go to swimming today and then went out to start the truck and it just wasn't happening. I figured it wouldn't seeing as it was minus 28 but a girls gotta try. So instead of going out we stayed in and I wrapped our Christmas presents. Instead of buying Christmas paper this year (which was really hard because ever year I get suckered into buying the cute new pattern) I used craft paper. I had three rolls and figured it was time to put it to good use. I bought some adorable To/From tags but instead of sticking them onto the present like in years past I stuck them to cardstock and then punched a hole in each one so I could attach them to the presents with ribbon. May I just say.....way cute! Here are a few pictures of what I managed to accomplish today while stuck at home. Enjoy!




2 comments:

Roeckers said...

Love the idea! I hate throwing all those Christmas cards out, now I have a new way to recycle

amy hughes said...

Way cute!!