Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Random Happenings

The last few weeks have been crazy. This week is much more relaxed so I thought I'd sit down and write a quick note about what we've been up to past and present. Just some random happenings. Enjoy!
  • This past weekend was nuts, we had dinner with family Friday night, helped with a food drive Saturday morning and had a family photo shoot that afternoon (I'll post pictures once we get them). We were supposed to go to High River that night but Aden threw up in the truck on the way there so we turned around and went home. Sunday I had a production meeting, then a friend came over and we made marble magnets (way too cute) and then I went to see A Raisin in the Sun Sunday night. Needless to say I was exhausted. Yeash!

  • I'm doing the Set Design for a Robin Hood Pantomime for Morpheus Theatre. I finally finished the set design and am now trying to find time in the next month to paint it once it's built.

  • I have a pedicure scheduled for tonight. So excited!

  • I have three friends all due to have babies in the next two weeks. In fact one baby has already arrived. A bouncing baby boy! Congrats Lynette!

  • We're heading to Lethbridge this weekend for a bit of Thanksgiving dinner with the Turners.

  • We got a new dishwasher on Monday. It looks just like our old one but with different bottoms. It was time. Our old one was leaking and leaving our glasses foggy. Gross!

  • We're getting the exterior of our house painted. We've had the company booked since January...well before we decided to sell the house. Now that we're staying put we decided to go ahead with it. I agonized over the color choice for weeks. I really hope it looks good when it's all done. I'll post a picture when it's finished. Hopefully they show up tomorrow like they said they would. They're here right now masking everything off.

  • I've been working on putting some craftedbylindy advertising into Calgary's Child Magazine. It's geared towards Calgary parents and it has a huge readership (is that the right word). The ad will appear in the Nov/Dec issue. I'll be sure to let you know when it's out! I'll be spending the next month updating the website with new photos and hopefully a few more products!

That's it for now! Plenty if you ask me! I'll post pictures next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow so many things keeping you busy! Tell Lynette congrats from us. Anyone else we know having babies? Good luck on the painting hope it all works out well! So Excited to see your family photos!