Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm moving....


Well first off I have to apologize for going MIA on you all for almost 3 months. It was unintentional and just sort of happened. Baby came and with that and a few other things going on the blog got abandoned for awhile. Then when I was able to get back at it I decided to once and for all figure out the world of WordPress and get my site up and running before starting to post again.

So I'm here today to say I'm back and I'm moving! Yup you will now be able to find my blog on my new site www.craftedbylindy.com. It's been challenging (that's an understatement) learning something new but also fun and I'll be tweaking the site some more as I have time.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of you. Your support has meant a great deal to me and I hope you'll continue to enjoy my blog in it's new location. Just click on the linky below....


Thank you!



17 comments:

crobl005 said...

www.spiritlessons.com

Screed vibrator said...

It’s an amazing paragraph designed for all the web people; they will take advantage from it I am sure.

- Small Tar Sprayers | Floater cum Trowel Machine | Small Bitumen Sprayers

cabs in india said...

thanks for I d usually will I to me to people reading that here post is make do you think Also check have something not Which comment a enjoy with I allowing…

- car rental in ahmedabad | rental car in ahmedabad | car on rent ahmedabad

Aakash said...

Thank you for this great Article I really Liked It Pal :-)

Digital ooh advertising agency in delhi
Lyrics
Biography
wallpapers

Clipping Path Service said...

Thanks for another great post.

Mona Martin said...


The information given by you is really very helpful.
clipping path service
Photo Editing Services
raster to vector conversion service

Martine said...

Great…!! that’s great advice, I read and also saw your every post, nice artical very usefull your post Thank you so much for sharing this and the information provide

daviada said...

nice
good morning messages

Aakash said...

thank you for sharing about this post
https://shayarihindimai.com/bakwas-shayari/
https://shayarihindimai.com/birthday-shayari/
https://shayarihindimai.com/cid-shayari-jokes/
https://shayarihindimai.com/chand-shayari/

Unknown said...

thank you for sharing this post
nyaa mirror proxy
1337x mirror proxy
kickass mirror proxy
idope mirror proxy

Anonymous said...

vegetables name in hindi

Me said...

Really very great article thnks
mothersday

Anonymous said...

very great article thnks Kids daily life need

Digvijay Singh said...

this is very fabulous content nd do share good morning ganesh image with ur friends

Amit Singh said...

Ohhh such an amazing post I love this post.
Beautiful Shayari
Alvida Shayari

Anonymous said...

Such an amazing article ever ! Very Good
download turbo c++
turbo c

SATISH KUMAR said...

Nice artical. Thanks for sharing this with us. Keep going