Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nursery, Ready to Go....

 I thought I'd share pictures of the babies room before it no longer looks nice and tidy.

 I'm not in love with the curtains but I've ordered some fabric so I can make my own...you know, one day when I have time, haha! I'll share the transformation with you one day.


 I didn't really mean for it to happen but between me and my kids we've accumulated quite the Winnie-the-Pooh collection.

 I bought a printable calendar from one of my favourite Etsy shops, FallDownTree. It was 2011 so I just cut off the numbers and used the images for some awesome wall art. Love these little guys!

 I love this print from junecraft on Etsy. I have another one of a bird in my office.

 When I had Aberdeen Ryan sent me this fantastic Alphabet print from her shop, ModernPOP. I love it!

I have one more Etsy print to purchase. I'll share that when it arrives and then babies room will be done!

9 comments:

kasia c. said...

Lindy, it's just fabulous!!
I love those animals on the banner. What a great way to use up an old calendar!!

craftedbylindy said...

haha, thanks Kasia! And ready just in the nick of time! : )

Rozzie said...

So lovely Lindy :) Congrats on Finnigan's Arrival.

craftedbylindy said...

Thank you Rozzie!

Anonymous said...

Lindy! you are doing a great job.I love the way you present things.So to get all the happenings at your blog I subscribed to it.

craftedbylindy said...

Thank you Rajesh!

Bitumen Sprayers said...

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

- Mechanical Broom | Vacuum dewatering | Portable Concrete Plant

book cab online said...

I want reading by means of and I conceive this website got some genuinely utilitarian stuff on it!

- rent car ahmedabad | car rental in gujarat | car hire in gujarat

room air conditioners adelaide said...

You made some first rate factors there. I seemed on the web for the issue and located most individuals will go along with along with your website….

- air conditioning cooling | heating and air conditioning | air conditioning adelaide