Thursday, September 08, 2011

Weekdays make my brain fuzzy.....

Okay I think I've posted this picture before but I have two very good reasons for posting it again....one, I'm about to list this bad boy in my shop! woo hoo. Two, I'm having the hardest time keeping the days of the week straight. Last night I would have bet money that today was Wednesday but it turns our today is Thursday! The worst part is that I do this each week! Where is my head? Anyone else having issues keeping their brain on track? I can't be the only one! 

At any rate sorry for yesterdays none post. As you know Tuesday was my birthday. I ended up being sick all day and spent it on the couch. Fun! Then yesterday was a catch up day and well frankly today is a catch up day too especially when I fall behind on tasks simply due to the fact that I don't know what day it is! Yeash!

So thanks for sticking with me. I hope to be back to a regular blog schedule next week with exciting news about new listing and some thrift shop finds that have found a place in our home. Yippee!

Hope you're all having a great week!

4 comments:

vintage eye said...

I forget what day it is at least twice a day! Happy Belated Birthday to you!:) Sorry you were under the weather. :(

Emile said...

Monday was a holiday so that has thrown off most of us. And happy birthday, by the way. Sorry to hear that you were sick.

craftedbylindy said...

Oh thank you both so much for the comments and for sympathizing with me. Makes me feel a lot better! : )

craftedbylindy said...

Oh and thank you for the birthday wishes! I appreciate it so much! : )