Friday, September 23, 2011

Picnic in a Suitcase...

I don't know about where you live but where I live the Fall weather can be a bit up and down. Sometimes cold, sometimes hot. Either way it's still prime picnic time before that awful ugly Winter comes a knocking. Let's be honest though I'd be happy to picnic on an iceberg if it meant taking this super cute vintage suitcase with me. Such a cute picnic idea and I love that the camera has been added to the goodies inside. You gotta take pictures! Found on the blog MyOwlBarn via Bethany's Pinterest.

3 comments:

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

Love this! I never thought of using an old suitcase as a picnic companion...I have one that I could I use too!

flora said...

Love the photo! Coincidence I talked about my owl barn and your owl cards (which I love!) today on my blog too! Happy weekend!

craftedbylindy said...

Andrea - that's awesome that you have a suitcase already. I want one! I think some thrift shopping is in order! :)

Fora - that's so funny! Thank you for featuring my cards on your blog. I really appreciate it!