Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Baby Photographer for a Day....

 
A couple of weeks ago my friend Lynette asked me to come over with my camera so we could play around and take a few shots of her adorable new baby girl Emily. So with one of my favourite things in tow, my 50mm lense, I went on over and with the help of the dining room table, some white blankets, books and a couch cushion (not to mention the adorable baby) here are a few of the shots we came up with. I am by no means a baby photographer but I think they turned out pretty darn cute. Thank goodness for digital cameras. I swear for about every 10 pictures you take 1 turns out really well! 



2 comments:

SARITHA@RAINBOWBUNTING said...

Very very cute photos indeed!!!

craftedbylindy said...

Saritha - thank you! It was a lot of fun!