Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Advice....

Okay! I need some advice. If you were to purchase a bound calendar from my shop and the coil arrived looking like it does in the picture above would you be happy or not so happy? It's not a perfect circle but I'm not sure I can get it any better. Please honestly tell me if you'd be okay with the coil like this or if you'd be disappointed that it wasn't perfect. Thank you!!!!! I really appreciate your input!

It's been a busy week for trying new things! Exciting but busy! : )

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Lindy, I find the picture hard to understand. Could we see another angle? Then I think I can give you better input.

craftedbylindy said...

Trisha - you can see more pictures here...the problem is the other pictures make it look perfect, haha! http://www.flickr.com/photos/craftedbylindy/?saved=1

Unknown said...

After careful inspection of your other photos I think it looks great. It might be the type of metal that doesn't want to be perfectly circular. Hope this helps.

craftedbylindy said...

Thank you Trisha! I really appreciate the advice! Maybe I'll get better as I practice more too. : )