Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Yesterday....

 Found on Friends of Type via Pinterest

Yesterday was a busy day. I thought I'd share with you what I did...

Went 10 rounds with National Car Rental. We both won, 50/50.
Went grocery shopping
Spied on workers pouring my driveway (aka quality control)
Made dinner for not just my family but also for friends family that had their baby 4 weeks early
Held a newborn (that may have been a mistake)
Made cookies that actually turned out (miracle of miracles!)
Talked to new neighbours (and gave them cookies)
Wrote my weekly post for the Curation Nation blog
Scheduled some blog posts for the Alberta Team blog
Received a custom request
Finalized custom request
Made and packaged custom request
Tweeted, pinned and facebooked
Wrote this post
Went to bed late!
 

No comments: