Thursday, June 30, 2011

How'd I do?




It's June 30 which means I've come to the end of my 30 Treasuries in 30 days challenge. How'd I do?

I'm happy to report that I did in fact make 30 treasuries and it wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be!
* Two of these treasuries, Au Natural and Canadian Prairies, made it to the Front Page of Etsy. Yahoo!
* One of these treasuries, Soda Pop (above), got hot, hot, hot with 475 views and 40 comments! Crazy awesome!
* I made 10 Canada Day treasuries and 11 Curation Nation (my treasury team) treasuries.
* I made one super fun supplies treasury, Straws, Toppers, Liners, Twines
* I made one for Dads  and one for Surf Girls as well as many more! You can see all 30 by clicking here.

It was a lot of fun. I'd like to try to keep this pace up at least through the summer but we'll see how things go. Thanks for keeping me on track! 

Happy Thursday to all!




No comments: