Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Spring Colors

Linda and I go way back! Okay well not way back but she is one of the first people I met when I started this blogging adventure. We met as contributors to the Girl Indie Blog and since then I've been a regular contributor to her wonderful blog alamode stuff. I'm very grateful for the friendship and support that Linda has shown me. Thank you Linda and thank you for being a guest contributor today! 




Hi, there. I'm Linda and I’m happy to help Lindy out with a post this week.  Lindy finds wonderful handmade items for my blog, alamode stuff, each week.  When she asked if I would guest post on her blog, I was thrilled to oblige.


I’m so excited that spring is finally here (Rhode Island).  The flowers and trees are blooming.  The birds are chirping.  Once again, color is filling the window frame when we glance outside.  As I looked into our garden, I couldn’t help but notice the various of colors that naturally go together.  What colors do you see when you look outside?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet words, Lindy. Thanks! I love your work and am glad we've become good friends. Hope we can meet face-to-face someday!