Monday, April 18, 2011

Treasury Love....



Happy Monday! My shop was featured in this wonderful treasury by aspeerstudio over the weekend. The overall aesthetic of the treasury I love and each find just makes me smile. I love the photo used for karoart's Bunny Attack listing. The listing is actually for ceramic bunnies but the cute little sign caught my eye instantly. It's a brilliant lead photo! I can barely stand the cuteness off the Vintage Cow Egg Cup from winkinpossum and Buttercup the Giant Sleeping Bunny from sleepyking! The Origami Lotus Flower from fishandlotus is jaw dropping and the Cottage Kitchen Potholders from xxxRedStitcHxxx are adorable! Oh and have I mentioned the Bunny Surprise Tea Cup from alinahayes yet or the Vintage Melmac Bowls from ionesattic or the Paper Flowers from LBCpaper.....all so cute!

Yup I definitely love this treasury! How 'bout you?

Pssst, this is a live clickable version of the actual treasury. Just click on each picture to be taken to each individual shop.

2 comments:

cookie said...

thanks Lindy! the pastel melmac collection featured in this treasury,along with everything in my shop is 20% Off during my store-wide SpringSale.

KaroArt said...

Hi Lindy, Thank you so much for such a honorable mention of my attacking bunnies;) All the best, Karo