Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

Well I did it, I woke up at 3:30am to watch the Royal Wedding live and I'm happy I did! I saw all the important bits without having to deal with next day commentary or fun fact pop ups. I saw it as it happened. You can only wonder what must have been going through their minds! Oh and can I just say, holy dress batman, beautiful!

You can see many more fantastic photos on The Telegraph.

Picture: AP

Such a fantastic photo of the crowds getting ready to see William and Kate on the balcony at Buckingham Palace. More photos from the whole day on The Telegraph.

Picture: REUTERS

2 comments:

sandra said...

i LOVE that you woke up to watch the royal wedding!! i'm trying not to look to much... i'm going to watch it tonight!

craftedbylindy said...

Did you watch it yet? Thanks so much for posting! I was just thinking about you the other day and how I hadn't visited your blog in awhile. I'm going to go peek now! Hope you're doing well!