Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Real Weddings make me happy...

Ceremony Location

I love looking at Real Weddings on blogs like Ruffled, Project Wedding, Style Me Pretty, Once Wed, etc. I'm always so thrilled to know that these amazing events actually took place. The creativity is inspiring and the photos are always a pleasure to look at. I wish I was invited!

 Something I've noticed as I do my looking is that while I'm the farthest thing away from country life (no thank you) it's the country, whimsical, diy weddings that I like the best. The one I'm featuring today is a perfect example! It's the wedding of Caitlin and Josh from Bremen Alabama. The photography is by Twin Hearts Photography. You can see more here. You must, must, must check this wedding out!

Buffet

Seating Area

Directional Sign

6 comments:

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

The directional sign is super cute - what a great idea. I'm with you on liking the DIY weddings. They are so full of creativity and uniqueness.

www.sproutthroughconcrete.com

CreaShines {Stacey} said...

This makes me want to get married!!

janaemadsen said...

I LOVE weddings :-)

craftedbylindy said...

Thanks for all the comments! I seriously love this wedding and wish I had been there. That seating area is too wonderful! Thank goodness it didn't rain though! :)

Cai McLaughlin said...

This is my wedding! And you're right, we took a big risk in having EVERYTHING OUTSIDE.. but it definitely paid off :) Thanks for sharing our wedding with everyone!

craftedbylindy said...

Seventh - Hello!!! I'm so thrilled that you found this post and left me comment! I love your wedding. Ours was outside too. It's scary for sure but if mother nature co-operates it makes for such a wonderful setting! Thank you for stopping by!