Monday, March 21, 2011

Birthday Menu Cards Good Enough to Eat....

I'm up to my eyeballs in cupcake liners today. Trying to get ready for the wee girls birthday party this weekend. I've been making decorations and taking a million pictures. I can't wait to share the DIY with you. Soon! : )

In the meantime I found another wonderful party idea! This one is beyond brilliant. I found the cutest BabyMANIA (Beatles Inspired Birthday) party on Hostess with the Mostess. These fantastic Menu Cards were used to describe the goodies at the party. "I am the Egg Man Deviled Eggs" and "Yellow Submarine Sandwiches", it does not get any cuter than that! This whole party is amazing. You can see the edible goodies here and the decor goodies here.

The Particulars:
Event Design/Invitations + Misc. Printed Pieces: SHEPAPERIE + Design Boutique
Photography: Jeanna Hayes






No comments: