Monday, February 28, 2011

The Kings Speech.....

Yay for The Kings Speech which had a great night at the Oscars yesterday winning Best Picture among other awards (double yay for Colin Firth!). I absolutely love this movie, every part of it include the sets which I was fascinated with as I watched the movie. I wondered if they were made to look like theatre sets as they gave off that impression. Well Melanie at You Are My Fave sent me a link this weekend that made me jump for joy. The doctors office is a real place! Real!!!! It's a Georgian Townhouse located in Central London and you can actually rent it out (for a pretty penny I'm sure but still!). You can even take a look at the floor plans for the entire building. Check out the doctors office on page 3 which is officially called "Distressed Room". It's just so wonderful to know that amazing places like this actually exist in the world! Thank you Melanie for sharing this with me!


No comments: