I'm back! "Where have you been" you might ask. Well I've been moving from....
Some obvious differences....
1. It's bigger, twice as big
2. It's a two story where as our previous house was a bungalow
3. No grass, no driveway, no fence, no landscaping of any sort (this will come)
4. No neighbours. This too will come but it will be loud when it does!
5. An oh so wonderful garage that currently only one of us (me!) can park in because of all the mess.
Not so obvious differences....
1. This one has carpet, lovely carpet that feels like butter!
2. An ensuite that goes on for miles, miles!
3. A pantry to house all of our delicious type foods.
4. A much larger master bedroom complete with walk in closet
5. Currently the most wonderful view which won't last long but we'll enjoy while we can.
6. It's very close (around the corner) to walking paths and a playground for the kiddies. Come on Spring!
I will miss my old house very much! I loved it and we spent a wonderful 7 years there. The location was fantastic! It was in the neighbourhood that my grandma lived in for almost 50 years so I have a life time of memories there really. It was sad to go but there were many reasons for the decision to move. We mostly needed a change and a new adventure. So far it's been great and I can only hope it'll get better once Spring and Summer roll around!
Thanks for "getting personal" with me today. Tomorrow I'll be back with more wonderful eye candy for you! : )