Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Playlist



I've been wanting to add a link to my playlist for awhile now and I finally did it! Well sort off (I hope to make the link a lot prettier when I get a minute)! See where it says "My Tunes" on the right hand side of my blog? Give that a click and you'll be taken to my playlist where the songs will play at random. I often hear songs on commercials, t.v. shows, etc. then spend a few minuts playing detective on the world wide web to find out if these songs have names and then I add them to my playlist. You can listen to my playlist whenever you'd like and of course, if you like it. I hope you do or at least find a few new songs that make you want to sing along. Enjoy!

I've just added a new song to my playlist...the video you can see above. The song is Cosmic Love by Florence + the Machine and is from the album Lungs.

4 comments:

42 things said...

I love this song...

and I love listening to other peoples' playlists ... so Thanks!

42 things said...

I'm not seeing the little cassette at the right? I'll try expanding my screen.

craftedbylindy said...

42! - My fault! I didn't get a chance to put the "cassette" image up before the post went live. Maybe later today but for now I've added a link that says "My Tunes", click on that and you're good to go. Thanks for listening. I hope you like it!

42 things said...

Awesome! thanks ... YAY.