Monday, May 31, 2010

How to Potty Train Your Monster

Well that dreaded time has reached us here in our home. I am proud to say that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing but thankfully there are some great resources out there to keep you going. The lovely, funny, wonderful book, How to Potty Train Your Monster by Kelly DiPucchio is the perfect example. The book goes through the 10 basic steps of potty training and has the most wonderful illustrations by Michael Moon! I'm in love with this book and will gladly read it daily to my wee boy. Now if actual potty training could be this fun we'd be somewhere! To all those parents who are in the same shoes I wish you luck and advise getting this book. : )

1 comment:

Hilda said...

booo I hated potty training haha! and now Brayer is showing interest... sigh....