Wednesday, December 09, 2009

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly 12 Days of Christmas Videos

I'm so excited today to be starting a little (12 day to be exact) project with fellow blogger Lesley at Smidgebox. We recently discovered a shared liking for classic christmas videos, a sort of kindred christmas spirit if you'd like! We've been sharing some cheesy, classic, and darn right good videos with each other and decided it was necessary to share them with our lovely readers :)

I present to you The Good, the Bad and the Ugly 12 days of Christmas Videos. Lesley and I will be posting videos to our blogs on alternating days from now until Dec 24 (weekdays only). I'm kicking us off today with with Paul McCartney's Wonderful Christmas Time. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Angela said...

What a great idea! I look forward to seeing what "makes the cut".

craftedbylindy said...

Thanks Angela! We had fun picking them!