Sunday, July 26, 2009

Shout Out Sunday

Sunshine!
Theme Suggestion by ingermaaike



*click on each picture to be taken to that shops site.

LOOKING FOR SOME EXPOSURE FOR YOUR SHOP? Help me come up with next weeks theme. Post a comment with your theme suggestion and a link to an item in your shop that fits this theme. If your suggestion is choosen I will feature your item in that particular Shout Out Sunday Showcase. It's that easy! Good luck!

This is a weekly feature so if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

6 comments:

ingermaaike said...

Sunshine is such a wonderful inspiration!

Mommy Bear said...

Beautiful treasury!

A theme I always enjoyed was colors of the rainbow.

Bri said...

I love the colors in that collection - so colorful!

Distinctively Downtown said...

Thanks so much for including my charm bracelet. You put together such a bright and "sunny" Shout Out Sunday!

flandersfield said...

Thanks for including my photo!

Ellene McClay said...

I am so in love with yellow right now. It's so cheerful and gorgeous at the same time. beautiful picks, thanks for including my skirt!