Sunday, July 05, 2009

Shout Out Sunday

Tweet, Tweet
Theme Suggestion by ModernPop (top row, middle)




*click on each picture to be taken to that shops site.

LOOKING FOR SOME EXPOSURE FOR YOUR SHOP? Help me come up with next weeks theme. Post a comment with your theme suggestion and a link to an item in your shop that fits this theme. If your suggestion is choosen I will feature your item in that particular Shout Out Sunday Showcase. It's that easy! Good luck!

This is a weekly feature so if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

2 comments:

LOVE ART WORKS by KRISTIN LOVE said...

This is so cool!! I love all the little "tweeters" here..found a whole bunch of new favorites!
Thank you so much Lindy for bringing my little "peep" into this funtastic birdie mix...we are honored to be here! :)

Geninne said...

Thank you so much for the shout out Lindy! :) My birds look really happy to be here.