Thursday, July 30, 2009

Amazing Wedding!

Photography by Josh Goleman

I first saw this wedding through the blog, The Future Mrs. Darcy. I fell in love with the wedding instantly. It's by far the most unique, fun and beautiful wedding I've ever seen. I can't get over the amazing detail that was put in, it definitely shows!

Click here for the amazing website for this wedding (be sure to check out the engagement photos)
Click here for Josh Goleman's website where you can see amazing photos of this wedding. Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom! You won't want to miss a single one!

2 comments:

sandra said...

very fun and original!

my husband just sent me this cute video. i think you'll like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

twostraycats said...

Wow, those are amazing ~ so amazing I had to leave them a comment :)
Fave photos were the black and white pic of them all chill on the back of the pick up truck and the photo of the brides back with her "Narnia" tattoo :)

thanks for finding such great stuff to share!
Lily