Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shout Out Sunday

Summer = Camping
Theme Suggestion by Sybillinart (third down centre) and KnockKnocking (second down on the left)






*click on each picture to be taken to that shops site.

LOOKING FOR SOME EXPOSURE FOR YOUR SHOP? Help me come up with next weeks theme. Post a comment with your theme suggestion and a link to an item in your shop that fits this theme. If your suggestion is choosen I will feature your item in that particular Shout Out Sunday Showcase. It's that easy! Good luck!

This is a weekly feature so if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

4 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

That makes me want to go camping! :D

I'm going to suggest Fourth of July since it is next week:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21952347

ryanlbv said...

I suggest "Birds"!! But I have to admit the Eclectic Element is probably right about the 4th of July, although you are from Canada so never mind, my idea is better :)

I kid, I kid

ryanlbv said...

Sorry I forgot the link
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26635424

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindy, thanks for the shout out!
Love the idea. I suggest you do a peacock feather
Theme.
-Paisley Ann
Paisleyannhome.etsy.com