Thursday, June 18, 2009

I heart Coldplay!

Last night I went to the Coldplay concert. It was AMAZING! Absolutely fantastic!
We're talking giant yellow ballons, lazers, massive amounts of butterfly shapped confetti, a pitch dark "wave" using everyones cell phones, a dancing janitor to get the crowd going before hand, humor (my favourite part) and of course awesome music! One of the highlights was when Coldplay walked through the crowd to the back of the stadium where a little platform was set up amounst the fans directly across from the main stage. There they sang Green Eyes and I'm a Believer which everyone sang along too! Awesome! If I can get my hands on a copy of this concert I'll be a happy girl! I love me a good concert DVD!
This is the second time I've seen Coldplay in concert and I hope I get to see them again and again!
I could go on and on but I'll leave it there for now. I took some pics of my husband, brother and I at the concert but I don't know how to get them off my phone. Lol. I'll have to post them a bit later.
Photo Source: Calgary Herald

No comments: