Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Random Rambelings

Hey everyone!

* I've added a new song to my playlist. A little Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega. I love this song. Love, love, love it!

* I'm not a huge fan of camping but I think if I had this trailer I might change my mind. Although I would want it to be a lot bigger and maybe parked in the lobby of a nice hotel. ; )

* I saw a funny bumper sticker today. The left side said "Yes this is my truck", the right side said, "No I won't help you move." Funny! The weird thing is about ten minutes later I saw the same bumper sticker again but on a different car. Does that ever happen to you? You notice something and then keep noticing it over and over. Like how you've never seen a Mazda Tribute until you buy one and then they seem to be everywhere. Hm.....

* My son surprised me today. We got out of the truck and I saw the neighbourhood cat. I put Aden down to see the kitty and he immediately bent down, put his hand on the ground, and started clicking his tongue calling the cat over. Amazing to me!

* I've been out of commission the last 6 days because we finally finished the painting (stairwell and bathroom) and hung a curtain rod, curtains, blinds, a mirror and some shelves. And in the middle of all of that we had a garage sale! Yikes! I huge thank you to my parents for helping us so much!

* Anyone else have seasonal allergies? Mine were so bad during the garage sale I just wanted to hide in the basement and never come up again. Their better now but only becuase I spend a lot of time indoors. I hope this doesn't last long. I take Reactine but it doesn't seem to always do the trick.

* May is almost over and I haven't had my monthly giveaway yet. Look for it this week! Hint, hint!

Okay I think that's it for thoughts that have been rolling around in my head. I hope you're all having a great week! Till tomorrow!

No comments: