Friday, May 15, 2009

Photo Friday

Okay so I love photography and I want to start a weekly post where I feature photos that I've found. Well this is easier said than done. Most of the photos that I want to feature are saved in a way that I can't repost them or the photographers of these pictures have stated that the pics can not be shared without their permission which is a whole other step to go though. I don't want to make anyone angry so in order to still share and not tick anyone off I will post links to where these photos can be found. All you have to do is click on the link and you'll be taken right there. Easy as pie. Kind of makes it like a mystery. Ooooo...what will it be? haha! So here's my first Photo Friday post. Hope you enjoy!

Green Sea of Chairs - SophiaMuc on Flickr.

No comments: