Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Makes you Think

My sister-in-law posted her Crazy Eight list months ago now and I've been wanting to post about it ever since. I'm not going to officially do it and tag people and all of that but I did want to comment on one thing.

The first set of questions/answers was favourite shows. I found it interesting to see what my SIL's favourites were compared to mine. It made me start to wonder why mine were what they were. Most of her's were hour long drama's or shows that make you think or cry. All of mine are comedies (except one travel show). I used to watch the hour long dramas, the cops shows, etc but recently my tv watching list has changed. I want happy thoughts in my life. I want to laugh (cry laugh preferably). I don't want to think too much. I don't want to be afraid of being murdered or attacked. I don't want to cry at sad things that I then worry will happen to me one day. I just want to live in my happy little bubble and keep on going. Is that so wrong?

Here is my SIL's list and here's mine. Makes you think. What does your tv watching list reveal about you?

Crazy Eights

Sister-In-Laws
8 Favorite Shows
1. Firefly
2. Heroes (first season anyway)
3. Corner Gas
4. Jerico
5. CSI
6. House
7. ER
8. X-Files

Mine
8 Favorite Shows
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Big Bang Theory
3. 30 Rock
4. Rules of Engagement
5. New Adventures of Old Christine
6. Gary Unmarried
7. Scrubs
8. Departures

No comments: