Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Easter

Okay so I'm a little late posting these Easter pics. What can I say it's been busy around here. : ) Aden's birthday party is this weekend which means more pictures so I thought I'd better get this up before they got lost in the picture file. So here we go!

Aden's Great Grandma Howard got him a chocolate soccer ball for Easter. Aden didn't know what to make of it. He just kept saying, no, no. I think he knew it wasn't a real ball. It was very funny!
Aden discovered digging in the dirt during Easter. He loved it but was not so keen on Lady Bugs. Again he kept saying no, no.
All you need is a box and a friend...well a second cousin in this case. I think that's Michael.
We had a treasure hunt in the backyard of G & G Turner's house. Aden didn't think much of it. There was an egg in the tree but Aden had no desire to pick it up. Funny kid!
Once he did get his hands on a chocolate egg all he wanted to do was bury it in the dirt over and over.
I love this picture! One of those rare good ones that you get after taking 30 or 40. Thank goodness for digital!
On Easter Monday we had a family dinner at our house. The Easter Bunny came and left Aden some chocolate eggs and a huge ball. He was more interested in the eggs though but not to eat them, to play with them!
Then second cousin Emily came over. Aden was intent on telling her something...what we don't know!
Hangin' out at the door looking for the kitty.
G & G Cooke got Aden this awesome cow suitcase/backpack. He loved it and kept pushing it around.
My cousin Travis tried putting the backpack on Aden. Aden didn't think this was so cool.
And that's it. It was a great Easter weekend! Saw lots of family and the Easter Bunny was very good to Aden. Lucky kid!

2 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Okay, that is the cutest little kid I've seen in a long time :D
Too adorable!

KriskropMemories said...

I love the way kids think, could have chocolate but no, dirt and boxes are much more fun, too funny