Thursday, April 02, 2009

My Boys

I love, love, love this show! In the States it on TBS and up here (in Alberta anyway) it's on channel 18. My boys just started it's 3rd season last week and I'm so excited. The last two seasons it's ran in the summer only (July and August) but this year it started early, really early. I almost missed it. Thank goodness for digital cable and the channel guide. After the first season Shaw stopped offering TBS and replaced it with the much crappier Peachtree TV. I wasn't sure if I'd get to see my beloved show again. Thank goodness for channel 18. woo hoo!

At any rate, it's a great show, very funny and there's some nice eye candy to look at too (hello Bobby and Brandon....the two on the right hand side of the picture below). tee hee. Check it out if you get a chance. Here's the link to the shows website if you want to learn more.

No comments: