Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cupcake Love

Me thinks my mom has figured out that I have a slight obsession with cupcakes right now. She bought me this cupcake decorating book as well as a cupcake carrier. Yup you heard me right, a case just to transport my cupcakes around. Wicked.

The book is called "Hello, Cupcake" and it's full of the most amazing cupcake decorating ideas I've ever seen. Animals, foods, bowling pins, the list goes on a on. I highly recommend it. Here are a few pictures to enjoy.
Look at these bunnies! They look like they're trying to go into their holes and I love the grass cupcakes! Way too cute! I may just have to try this for easter.
Vegetable garden cupcakes.....I never would have even thought of it. I can't get over how realistic these look. It even looks like real dirt!
Yup these are cupcakes too. The corn is made from jelly beans, the butter from star bursts and the salt and pepper from decorating sugars. Crazy huh?
Here's an inside view of the cupcake carrier. Fits 36 cupcakes comfortably.
And with lid which snaps down. Just pick up by the handle and you're good to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Groovy! Wow what cool cupcakes! They almost look too cute to eat! Love the new cupcake transportaion too - oober groovy!

Cathy Nichols Art said...

Just found your blog through Twitter-- and now I've found this cupcake carrier, too. I am so happy that someone created this. And your work is lovely, by the way.

craftedbylindy said...

Thanks Cathy!

I used the cupcake carrier on the weekend and it worked great. It's also nice because the inside pieces come out so you can use the carrier for cakes too.