You wouldn't know it to look at me but I've actually been interested in fashion for as long as I can remember. Fashion File and Fashion TV were favourites of mine to watch on peasant vision (aka: only having three channels) growing up. I also happen to have a deep love for photography so when I see a fantastic picture in a magazine I get a little giddy. This weekend I came across just such a picture. I immediately went on the interweb to see if I could find out who the photographer was. During my investigation I discovered that the same photographer that took this picture also took one that's been popping up on blogs a lot lately and that I also happy to love! The photographer is Tim Walker and I now *heart* him. Click
here to see a gallery collection of some of his photographs. You will *heart* him too!
This is the picture that sparked my investigation.

This is the picture that I've been seeing on blogs a lot the last few weeks. Picture for
Dior Ad before......

....and now after.

Another Tim Walker photograph.

Okay I'm not sure who the photographer as for this picture but I love it so I'm including it! Here is my source on Flickr,
Millie Mott. It would appear that this is a "vintage" picture and that it's from a Seventeen Magazine. Millie Mott has an amazing collection of old photographs and advertisements. Be sure to check her out!
Those are quite lovely!
ReplyDeleteI'm not much into photographers, but his are pretty great.