Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June Giveaway


What: Oliver and Olivia Octopi Greeting Cards (set of 8, four of each plus 8 white A2 envelopes)


How to Enter: Visit my Etsy shop by clicking here. Then come back to this post and leave a comment stating which product is your favourite. That's it! Nice and easy. (please include your email address in the post so I have a way of contacting you. Thanks!)


Details: Giveaway will be open until 12:00pm MDT on Saturday June 27, 2009. Winner will be choosen randomly and will receive this set of Octopi Greeting Cards.


Good luck and thanks for participating!

37 comments:

  1. This one is my favorite!!

    Humorous Birthday card!

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26000716

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if I qualify to enter but I love your polaroid series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Hoot Note Cards!

    Be sure to come by my blog as well, I am also having a give away!

    www.lydiaandpugs.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute stationery!! I like everything! If I have to pick a favorite, it is the Chirp Notecard set.
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22099629
    kellyihovey[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the Calendar Cards and the Perpetual Calendar! All of the colorful little friends you've created are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also fond of the chirp cards
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20652309
    although an octopus is always my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tweet notecards and the flying saucer greeting card! To cute! Your whole shop is sweet!
    Rachel
    rachelherzog@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your shop everything is so pretty.My favourite item is the deal with it anniversary card very funny.I hope I win im keeping my fingers crossed.HELEN

    malfie@care2.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the Mushroom greeting cards and the Lil Hoot set.
    Thanks!
    Monica
    moni-777@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are cute! I'd use them as invites or thank yous for my sons birthday. I also like your Hoot Thank You cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Tweet Note Cards, his eyes are so funny! =D
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Hoot Note Cards (set of 8). Every time I look at them I see a different expression on the owls' faces - surprise, confusion, shock, concentration, etc. Marvelous.

    urchiken at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Stationary and hard to choose a favourite but I think the Hoot Thank you cards. I love owls at the moment..

    Christine xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your space ship greeting card, it's adorable!


    lc_intocable[a]yahoo[d]com

    ReplyDelete
  15. itwas very hard to choose. every thing looks so wunderfull!
    i liked all sets of the "Polaroid Greeting Cards "
    they are very cool looking
    and i became a follower
    thanks!

    carmelita@windowslive.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like your Calendar cards, very unique :-)

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22373393

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your "Hoot" thank you notes in orange and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh such cute cards- i really like the hoot note cards and the mushroom note cards too

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would have to say this one is my favorite!! The octopus are so cute!! Do you hand draw them or are they printed?? Soooo cute :)
    sfuson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favorite are the wild critters series - So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My fav. was the Calendar Cards (set of 12)
    anne molino at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the perpetual calendar (I need one of these...) and the Hoot thank you cards. Great products!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE the "Perpetual Calendar"!! These would be great for keeping up with birthdays and anniversaries. I think I'd clip my to the fridge so I would remember to peek each month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the octopi cards. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. The Chirp Note Cards have the sweetest little birds! Love them!!!

    espressogurl at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. the perepetual calandar is such a good idea-and the owls on the cards are just adorable!

    gemini5757@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the mushroom greeting cards!

    stef_022@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. The Hoot cards are wonderful. Thank you, msakelley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. The Hoot note cards are so cute! trixpixel(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. the calendar cards are soo cute.

    jenny
    email: xjehnee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Those owls are great!

    bridgetwall(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the Tweet Note Cards.

    =D melanie
    http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
    melanieadey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I really like the Printable Tweet Stationary Set!
    shan_da(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. i like these hoot thank you cards. i always include a ty card from another etsian in my orders and these are adorable!!
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23914604

    quiltingdiva@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I adore the Humorous Brithday Card - You do the math! Hilarious!

    heatheranne99 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. i love these:
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20652309

    fertawert AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete